HOW STEFANO MONGARDI LAUNCHED A SIX-FIGURE BUSINESS FROM THE UNITED STATES

Τεχνολογική επικαιρότητα και Ανακοινώσεις σχετικά με το www.MusicTech.gr
Απάντηση
Simantodluca

HOW STEFANO MONGARDI LAUNCHED A SIX-FIGURE BUSINESS FROM THE UNITED STATES

Δημοσίευση από Simantodluca » Πέμ Δεκ 07, 2023 12:30 pm

Often the idea for a successful business arrives when you least expect it, and you can find the right inspiration in the most disparate activities: Stefano Mongardi knows something about this . Of Milanese origins, Stefano has now lived in Los Angeles with his wife for several years and is certainly not a novice in the world of digital business. Over the years he has in fact started various entrepreneurial activities in the field of marketing and tourism.

Although his projects were going well, Stefano Phone Number Data was looking for a business model with less direct interaction with customers, and which was truly scalable. This is how he entered the world of dropshipping . Let's discover its history, which starts from an old site created years before. Start selling online with Shopify Start your free trial Looking for a highly scalable business It wasn't the first time that Stefano Mongardi entered the world of ecommerce and digital marketing.

Εικόνα

So much so that years earlier, in 2014, he had opened a website with a model similar to the one he uses now, even though at the time he still didn't know Shopify . → Click Here to Launch Your Online Business with Shopify “I've always been interested in working independently, being a sort of digital nomad . I have no interest in working for or with an agency, I find it an unscalable path." L’idea dello store gli viene da un dominio che già aveva.

Απάντηση